Technical Clerk EPLAN ProPanel (m/f/d)
- Digital planning of switchgear and switchgear components
- Preparation of data for automated electrical production
- Preparation of suitable documents for the production (e.g. wiring lists, cable designations,terminal strip assemblies)
- Completed vocational training in an electrotechnical profession
- Preferably further training as a master craftsman or state-certified technician
- Several years of experience in working with EPLAN applications
- Practical experience in setting up low-voltage switchgear (withdrawable units, PD panels, FD panels)
If you are suitably qualified, you will have the opportunity to work on the development of mechanical components and the production of special designs.
We look forward to receiving your application to NATUS GmbH & Co. KG, Human Resources, Loebstr. 12, 54292 Trier, Germany.