Process control system
Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
Smart processes need powerful control systems.
In technical systems the DCS system is the interface to the process and hence the key to optimal added value.
The spectrum of applications for process control system ranges from automation of small pilot systems to the automation of major complex systems. Our selected process control systems cover the entire application area and life cycle of your system with their flexible scaling options.
We advise and support you from the budget stage to commissioning and optimisation of your process facility.
- Configuration / visualisation
- Connection to common MES and ERP systems
- User programming / process control
- Functional safety in accordance with IEC 61511
- Network design & interface engineering
- IT security concept (cyber security)
- Process & test simulation as FAT (virtual commissioning)
- Worldwide commissioning
- Sample run / optimisation / system tuning
- Cost-optimised and manufacturer-independent
- Operator and user manual
- Remote service
Process control systems
We carry out software and hardware projects for all the leading manufacturers’ systems.
- SIEMENS T3000
- SIEMENS PCS 7
- ABB 800xA
- ABB Freelance
- B&R APROL
A fully consistent process control system firstly reduces the engineering massively, and secondly also reduces the operating and maintenance costs - over the entire life cycle of a system.
NATUS supplies tailored program components for the Siemens PCS 7 process control system, with enhancement for power station or customer-specific functions.
NATUS offers you a power plant compliant component library with power plant identification system (KKS) illustration in the process guidance.
We give you the latest expertise through our partnerships with leading software providers. We offer you flexible support and special solutions for your specific tasks.