Wherever multiple load centres need to be supplied in large production and factory halls with a high consumption requirement, our transformer substations, called S-stations, are used. This means that the medium voltage is transformed to the low voltage level on site in production.
By doing so, our certified systems meet not only the obligatory type tests and customer construction guidelines, but also the high safety requirements for sprinkler and internal arc tests.
The utmost in personnel and operational safety are the top priority at NATUS.
- High flexibility for specific customer requirements
- Customer-orientated engineering and project management
- Maximum personnel safety
- Maximum operational safety
- High operational safety
- Modular design, can be easily scaled up
- Use of high-quality, manufacturer-independent, standard components
- Low life cycle costs
- Highest level of vertical manufacturing at the Trier site
Area of application
- Automotive industry